[Qgis-community-team] certificate for certificator?

Kurt Menke kurt at birdseyeviewgis.com
Fri Jan 15 02:31:07 PST 2021

Hi Robert,
I'm not sure I understand the question, are you thinking there should be
certificates issued to the instructor(s)? I don't understand why the
instructor would get a certificate for teaching a course. Can you explain
the reasoning? You already have the status as a QGIS certified
organization. At any rate there isn't anything preventing you from issuing
certificates to yourselves and making the corresponding contribution to
QGIS.org.
Or are you thinking that when you become approved into the QGIS
certification program, you should receive certificates for that level? At
the moment organizations are approved to issue certificates, not
individuals.
Best regards,
Kurt