[Qgis-community-team] QGIS facebook page

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Jan 25 23:47:26 PST 2021

Hi Community,

See: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/pull/151

Anybody from here updated the QGIS facebook page, OR has at least the credentials for it?

We/I wanted the url to be updated which is in you footers
https://www.facebook.com/pages/QGIS-Quantum-GIS-/298112000235096
as it is (probably) already forwarding to:
https://www.facebook.com/QGIS-298112000235096/

IF we find somebody who is willing to create some items now and then there,
we can maybe update the url to a more generic one
https://www.facebook.com/QGIS ? (I see esri has that...)

OR we can just remove the whole page OR just make it forwarding to our other blogs/sites?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde