[Qgis-community-team] Choropleth mapping

David Rhoads dgrhoads at dgrhoads.us
Wed Jun 30 14:39:55 PDT 2021

Does QGIS support choropleth mapping (i.e. ability to apply colors to
polygons depending on a numerical value associated with each polygon)?
Our application has to do with looking at the relative statistics of
voting precincts in Chester County, PA.  We want to easily find outliers.

If so, where in the documentation is this described?  I've done some
looking and have not been able to find anything related.

Thanks,
David Rhoads