[Qgis-community-team] old docs on website

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 07:24:04 PST 2021

For the recent theme, I have set a canonical url that will well search
engines to redirect old hits to the most recent documentation. If we don't
want to remove the old docs, we could make them "link" to the newest
documentation. We would need to add it to the headers of each HTML file...

Anyway, I am ok with incinerate anything below 3.x. it's time to move on.

Alexandre

A quarta, 3/03/2021, 15:15, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>