[Qgis-community-team] Wrong Character values in the legend

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 09:43:21 PDT 2022

Hello Juan,

This mailing list is mainly for qgis contributors and documentation.
Please use the qgis-user mailing list for this kind of questions. You will
find much more chances of an answer in there as there are many more users
in it.

Alex

Juan Rafael Suárez <juanrsuarez267 at gmail.com> escreveu no dia sexta,
29/07/2022 à(s) 16:05: