[Qgis-community-team] User groups - sharing experience on QGIS Certification process

Jörn Gutzeit j.gutzeit at umwelt-it.de
Thu Nov 17 07:23:33 PST 2022

Hello,

I’m a member of the german user group. So far we haven't had a request
about this and, to be honest, we'd probably be pretty lost (there is
nothing organized ...).

We could give information whether the person/organization is a member of
the group (which means that he/she/it has to pay a fee: 50,- for
persons, 200,- for organizations), if the group has received other
financial support, e.g. donations or if he/she/it is active in the group
(I personally would have problems to say what "enough" is). If there are
training materials, then we could give an opinion on this (but there is
no special person/group to do this).

So we are also interested if it is better organized in other groups.

greetings,
Jörn