[Qgis-community-team] Planning with github build actions? Should I stop the cronjob?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Oct 28 00:57:32 PDT 2022

Hi People,

Looking that the github actions running after a commit to QGIS-Website repo, part of the actions is also to rsync/scp(?) it to a server.

What is the idea here? Because I'm also running a build cron task on qgis5 (starting at 00:00 see bottom english qgis.org)...

Should I remove the job, so we can better see if the action is succesfull or not?

Or is the action only a trial, to be see IF it would work?
Or to work with the new site?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde