[Qgis-developer] Macro for QgsLogger?

humarco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 5 05:53:56 EDT 2006

Hi Martin,

There is already a macro QgsDebugMsg(str) in the logger class doing this, but
not for variable/int or variable/double pairs. I could add QgsDebugMsg(str,
val), since QString::number is for int and doubles (but perhaps with ugly
formating for doubles).
Changing the output is no problem.

cheers,
Marco