[Qgis-developer] New QGIS Blog -- for you!

Gary Sherman sherman at mrcc.com
Sat Aug 5 19:56:13 EDT 2006

Greetings,
We have set up a group blog for QGIS at http://blog.qgis.org. Before
you think "oh great, another website", we have a specific use in
mind. We would like to step up the interaction between the
development team and the community.

We invite QGIS users and developers who wish to blog about topics
related to GIS (and QGIS in particular) to make use of the new blog.
Some of the things we would like to see from developers are
* what you are working on now
* what plans you have
* howtos for using QGIS

 From the community we would love to see:
* how you are using QGIS
* how you solved a problem
* success stories
* howtos for using QGIS

Of course blogging on OS GIS in general is also appreciated. We
aren't trying to duplicate what others are doing, but rather get more
of the user and developer stories out there for others to benefit from.

If you don't want to blog, feel free to comment on the content others
post. If you do wish to blog you need special privileges. Just send a
message to me and I'll set you up in short order.

Thanks and we look forward to what you have to contribute.

-gary
Gary Sherman
Micro Resources: http://mrcc.com
   *Geospatial Hosting