[Qgis-developer] Re: experimental win32-SVN-HEAD-snapshots

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 06:59:03 EDT 2006

The problem is that WMS provider gets the srs.db path
from static QgsApplication::srsDbFilePath() which is
inited in main(). WMS provider on Windows was built with staticaly
linked core library and so the path was incorrect.
Unfortunately if I used CORE_DLL the provider fails to load
(QLibrary::open). I found that this works:
  $(CORE_A) $(GUI_DLL)
Yes, strange because QgsApplication is in core library so it
should not work! Another strange thing is that OGR provider
loads if compiled with DLL. I have submitted to SVN but
it is not final solution.

Radim