[Qgis-developer] Qgis Mac OS X Xcode project

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Dec 6 20:15:43 EST 2006

Pardon the brevity, tired brain.

Xcode project for Xcode 2.4.  Universal build.  Use SVN source + Qt
4.2.  Configuration in the project settings.  More could be automated
in the future.  Use my frameworks for handy universal base (default
settings).  For now, all optional stuff is required, even stuff like
GRASS and Postgres and GSL (actually, I'm not sure what is required
and what is optional).

A few customized source files to handle internal reorganization of
the app bundle to make more sense in a Mac app.

See readme for full gorey details.  Questions? Ask.

Xcode project and companion binary on my Qgis download page.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin