[GRASS-dev] Re: [Qgis-developer] 448

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 08:27:10 EST 2006

I have not been following GRASS development for a while.
According to what Hamish wrote, there should be no fixes important
for QGIS in 6.3. I dont know exactly when releasebranch_6_2 was created
but it seems that in 28 August 2006. IIRC I sent some fixes after this date
but I am not sure. Both 6.3 and 6.2.1 have bugs but the problem
of 6.3 is that it is changing every day. It will be probably better to
use the stable release 6.2.1 + the last patch for start.c.
Maybe it will be necessary to add some other important patches,
maybe not. In fact, we have to create our stable version of GRASS
for QGIS/Win from 6.2.1.
Maybe it would be better to create a branch for it in CVS?
Or just a dir with patches in QGIS SVN?

Radim