[Qgis-developer] qgis 0.8pre2 on suse10.2

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Dec 20 15:00:51 EST 2006

Hi,

thanks a lot for your help I will try another time. For today I changed back to
stable geos 2.2.3 and it compiled without any problems.

I finally created QGIS and related GIS rpm packages. If you like you can
download the software here:

RPM and SRPM:
http://www.nature-consult.de/software/suse/10.2/

best,