[Qgis-developer] Qgis 0.8.0 packages needed

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Dec 30 00:57:48 EST 2006

The tarball seems to be damaged.  Direct download is 7.7 MB, and both
StuffIt Expander and Apple BOMArchiver don't get past the un-gzipping.

There are no seeds yet for the torrent, so I can't try that, but the
size it reports is 7.08 MB.

On Dec 29, 2006, at 9:59 PM, Gary Sherman wrote:

> Greetings,
> Version 0.8.0 has been tagged/branched in subversion and the source
> release is available at http://download.qgis.org. We now need
> packages for various platforms.  We will upload all packages to
> download.qgis.org as the primary site but they can also reside
> elsewhere for users to download.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro