[Qgis-developer] pgs plugin error

Emiliano Giovanni Vavassori testina at sssup.it
Sat Dec 30 09:23:15 EST 2006

Il giorno Sat, 30 Dec 2006 14:55:57 +0100, Paolo Cavallini
<cavallini at faunalia.it> ha scritto:
> Just compiled 0.8 (r6355), and apparently the gps plugin does not get
> compiled:
> qgis
> Failed to load /usr/lib/qgis/gpsimporterplugin.so
> Reason: QLibrary::load_sys: Cannot load
> /usr/lib/qgis/gpsimporterplugin.so
> (/usr/lib/qgis/libgpsimporterplugin.so: cannot open shared object
> file: No such file or directory)

Same problem here on a Gentoo Linux x86 machine. The ebuild I wrote
works fine but launching qgis fails with the reported lines.

I haven't the slightest idea of what can be done to fix this.

Cheers.

Emiliano Giovanni Vavassori - http://syntaxerrormmm.altervista.org/

GuIT --- Home page: http://www.guit.sssup.it/

Please, no Word or PowerPoint attachments. Do so only if it's
extremely necessary.