[Qgis-developer] Recent changes to legend

Gavin Macaulay g.macaulay at niwa.co.nz
Fri Jul 14 05:09:38 EDT 2006

Hi,

SVN commit https://svn.qgis.org/trac/changeset/5594 made some changes to
the legend - two columns have been added to contain icons for whether the
layer is in the overview, and whether the layer is editable. In my view,
these extra columns make the legend unwieldy, especially since the columns
don't have anything in them for most of the time (one needs to select
'Show File Groups', and then click on the + symbol to see the icons).

Version 0.7 of qgis did this much better, and I'd prefer to not have the
extra columns and icons in 0.8 until they can be better integrated into
the legend.

Comments?

Regards

Gavin