[Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.8 requires an update to sterea [was: Re: 0.8; here I go]

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Jul 29 18:04:09 EDT 2006

Hi Maciej

> 			The Postfix program
>
> <qgis-developer at lists.qgis.org>: host lists.qgis.org[207.44.204.65]
> said: 554
>     Service unavailable; Client host [193.17.41.74] blocked using
>     bl.spamcop.net; Blocked - see
> http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?193.17.41.74

Regarding the bounces - we run rbl filters on the server where the
mailing list is hosted. Unfortunately your ISP seems to have landed
up on the black list - probably because one of their clients is
sending spam through it (perhaps their machine has unwittingly turned
into a spambot). You will need to ask your ISP to a) identify the
culprit and b) afterwards apply for revocation from the rbl listing.
Follow the link at http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?193.17.41.7 for
more details.

Regards

Tim Sutton