[Qgis-developer] Ramping up for 0.8 - a QGIS test framework

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 02:41:40 EST 2006

Hi.

I realy appreciate any work towards stability. Stability is the most
important thing we should work on I think. QGIS has already enough
features but frequently crashing application is realy useless.

I have no idea however how a test suite should work.
The most difficult bugs are those which appeare 'randomly' after
minutes/hours of user interaction with lots of data in various
formats loaded. Can we simulate this?

Regarding GRASS I have finished adding new features and I'll also
concentrate on bugfixing.

Radim