[Qgis-developer] Qt 4.X

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed May 10 10:01:41 EDT 2006

Hi

Can you give more information please?

Which version of QGIS?
Where did you install qt4.x to?
How did you install it (from package or source)?
What OS  and or distro are you using?

Not knowing any of these answers I can take a stab in the dark anywy
and suggest you set the QTDIR environment variable appropriately and
then add the qtdir to the configure options. e.g. (on my Ubuntu Dapper
system with Qt installed from package):

export QTDIR=/usr
./autogen.sh $AUTOGEN_FLAGS --prefix=/usr  --with-qtdir=$QTDIR

Hope that helps...

Tim