[Qgis-developer] qgsgrass.cpp: compile problem in svn

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Mon May 29 05:04:34 EDT 2006

On 5/29/06, humarco <marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch> wrote:
> Dear qgis devs,
>
> There is an error when compiling the current svn head:
>
> qgsgrass.cpp: In static member function 'static bool
> QgsGrass::isMapset(QString)':
> qgsgrass.cpp:933: error: 'G_is_mapset' was not declared in this scope
> make[4]: *** [libqgisgrass_la-qgsgrass.lo] Fehler 1

Sorry for this inconvenience. I have added some functions to GRASS
library so that QGIS depends on API instead on internal
GRASS database structure (specific files).
I have commented the changes everywhere with this comment:

    /* TODO: G_is_mapset() was added to GRASS 6.1 06-05-24,
             enable its use after some period (others do update) */

except the place in qgsgrass.cpp you found. I have submitted
the comment also here so that users with older GRASS CVS should
be able to compile (which was original intention).

Note also that GRASS 6.0.x will work even if we uncomment
the changes because the code tests GRASS version.

Radim