[Qgis-developer] question on Adding plugin to qgis

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue May 30 04:10:24 EDT 2006

Hi

Note there is a script in src/plugins/plugin_builder.pl that will
generate a plugin template for you that is all ready for your own
customisations.

If you do folow the approach you took of cloning an existing plugin,
be sure to modify configure.in too to make sure it gets built. The
plugin builder script does this all for you.

Regards

Tim