[Qgis-developer] preveiw3?

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 07:25:08 EDT 2006

+1 for me.
Preview 2 was released one month ago, preview 3 could be a good "stay
tuned" message for users...

Also I would suggest to add at least a note to the download page that
states that 0.8 preview versions are available since one would expect
that download page contains the most recent version. It's possible to
see it in forum that users download "last" version (0.7.4) and ask
about missing features which are already in 0.8.

Martin