[Qgis-developer] buffer feature, problem...

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at mongol.net
Mon Oct 16 03:55:29 EDT 2006

Dear developers,

I was testing buffer feature in my workstation. But I didn't successes. I
got "Unable to add geometry column to the output table ..." message.

My project projection is WGS-84, therefore give a "Buffer distance in map
units:" value by 0.0001 (it means geographic degree to meter). But it isn't
solving this problem.

After that I was changing my projection from WGS-84 to NAD27 (UTM). Also it
isn't solving this problem.

Please advice to me, what's wrong in my buffering task? What should I do for
buffer features?

P.S please see enclosed 2 screenshot.

Thanks and best regards,
	Byambaa Mendbayar