[Qgis-developer] Why the code in core depends of code code in gui

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Tue Oct 17 19:58:34 EDT 2006

Martin Dobias wrote:
> Other possibility is to use Mateusz's howto for building with MSVC here:
> http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/Building_Quantum_GIS_with_Visual_C%2B%2B_2005
> but probably you will need to tweak the attached project files.

Martin is right.
The procedure is correct and still up to date, but the attached
solution with project files have not been updated for a few months.
Although, I'm sure it shouldn't be hassle to update it and make it
usable with latest QGIS.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with it before November.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net