[Qgis-developer] compile qgis svn

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 03:45:22 EDT 2006

> Hi Martin,
>
> I guess I have to bother again, because I am still not able to compile a current
> QGIS SVN Rev 5967 from today (same error) but I was just able to compile and
> test the released Preview2 sources on the same debian sarge machine.
>
> Do you have another idea, what might be the problem?

Ok, let's give it another try :-) although I don't really understand
why preview compiles and SVN doesn't.

- Can you compare those 2 generated files (*.cc) if there are
differences between preview and svn version?
- If you copy 2 object files in src/core/.libs/ from preview to svn,
does it help?
 (libqgis_core_la-qgssearchstringlexer.o and
libqgis_core_la-qgssearchstringparser.o)

Martin