[Qgis-developer] Re: error : qgis: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/qgis/libqgis_plugin_va.so: undefined symbol: _ZN12vARubberBandC1EP12QgsMapCanvas

nitin quick quick.nitin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 09:30:54 EDT 2006

i had figured out because of what error is thee but i dont know the answer.
It slike that i am declaring a new class and proving implementation of it
separate file. Whenever i want to create object of this type i am getting
this error. If i comment out object creation everything falls in place. I
think i have to mention somewhere this file , maybe in some config file or
makefile but i am unable to find out.
I am looking for guidance here. Above statement is an observation through
trail and error method.