[Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.8 preview 2 tarball available

Gavin Macaulay gavin at macaulay.co.nz
Wed Sep 13 17:12:29 EDT 2006

Willam & Pascal,

Now there's a problem with svnversion that I didn't think about when I
added it in! Yes, of course, we should setup the tarball so that it
doesn't require the svnversion program. For the moment, make up a
svnversion.h file with contents of:

#define QGSSVNVERSION "anything_here"

and also comment out the lines from ".PHONY : qgssvnversion.h" and below
in the Makefile.am (all in the top qgis directory), and things should
work fine. Someone (maybe me) will alter the Makefile.am so that it will
cope without svnversion for future tarballs.

Regards

Gavin