[Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.8 preview 2 tarball available

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Sep 13 20:06:58 EDT 2006

One more - svnversion is used in the Mac Contents/makefile.  Just to
make sure you remember and fix that one also.

On Sep 13, 2006, at 4:12 PM, Gavin Macaulay wrote:

> Willam & Pascal,
>
> Now there's a problem with svnversion that I didn't think about
> when I added it in! Yes, of course, we should setup the tarball so
> that it doesn't require the svnversion program. For the moment,
> make up a svnversion.h file with contents of:
>
> #define QGSSVNVERSION "anything_here"
>
> and also comment out the lines from ".PHONY : qgssvnversion.h" and
> below in the Makefile.am (all in the top qgis directory), and
> things should work fine. Someone (maybe me) will alter the
> Makefile.am so that it will cope without svnversion for future
> tarballs.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no
particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is
over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people
of the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating
the ____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war