[Qgis-developer] Re: how to move point

humarco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Sep 27 01:38:20 EDT 2006

Hi Tim,

You need the newest SVN to change shapefile geometries.
If it does not work for you, it would be interesting to know which gdal
version you are using. I tested with 1.2.6 and 1.3.2. It would also be good
to know if the capability test we are using in the OgrProvider works for
older gdal versions so that at least the add/move/delete vertex buttons are
greyed out in these cases.

cheers,
Marco