[Qgis-developer] provider0_9-branch merged

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 18 12:11:47 EDT 2007

It seems that another problem with the new postgis provider is that it returns
also the index of the geometry column in the function allAttributesList().
The consequence is that the assertion in qgspostgresprovider.cpp:405 is hit.

I'm very busy the next two days and then in holydays for two weeks. I would be
grateful if someone could fix this problem so that people using 0.9 don't
have to wait this long time.

Thanks,
Marco