[Qgis-developer] GRASS edit: white vectors on white background?

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Aug 1 03:11:09 EDT 2007

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 01:00:33 +0200
Maciej Sieczka <tutey at o2.pl> wrote:

> Otto Dassau wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > When I display a GRASS vector map in current 0.9.0preview1 and switch to
> > editing
> > modus the line and vertices aren't visible anymore, except for some parts of
> > the
> > display with a background map. Looks as if white GRASS vectors are displayed
> > on
> > a white background.
> >
> > Does anybody else has experiences with this problem and can I change the
> > color
> > somehow?
>
> I don't have such problem. Probably you have changed the line color in
> GRASS Edit. Go to symbology tab and check what line color is set.

I didn't change anything and the lines should be displayed black. It happens
only on my debian debian installations (I tried stable and testing).
With opensuse 10.2 and it works fine as expected.

The GRASS & QGIS installation is the same (qgis0.9.0pre1, GRASS 6.2.2)

does someone using debian have the same problem with any GRASS vector files?

 thanks
  Otto