[Qgis-developer] Ogr database access design and plans

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Dec 7 08:50:19 EST 2007

Hi Godofredo

I also had a look through your design documents during the week and
generally liked the proposal. I think Martin makes some good points
below. My only concern of putting it in 'app' is that this
functionality wont be available to 3rd party apps using QGIS libs -
which would be a pity because I suspect in many cases it would be very
useful...

Regards

Tim