[Qgis-developer] Ogr database access design and plans

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 12:11:01 EST 2007

Hi Tim:

Thank you for checking the design. I also want to reuse the classes
for some plugins like SPIT and placing them in app will make difficult
to reuse them, but  at this first stage I think the classes could change a
lot so is a good idea to keep them in app until they are more mature.

Regards
Godofredo Contreras