[Qgis-developer] remaining map composer bug(s) [was: QGIS 0.9.2 release plans (and new bug triage!)]

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Fri Dec 7 16:57:36 EST 2007

Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> I beleve that its just the new splitter Gavin or Steven added. Try to
> look on the right of the window for a splitter bar and pull it over to
> the left. I had the same problem when the changes first went into svn
> and it was resolved by just pulling open the splitter bar.

Tim is correct.

However, there is a real bug overseen in the map composer -
label fonts (I mean the labels one sets with layer
Properties -> Labels, not the "Add new label" tool in map
composer) are garbled most of the time in "render" mode, and
unredable small in "cache" mode.

It seems to me that this bug could use the same workaround
which Steven Bell applied for fonts in the legend and scale
tools of map composer. Is this correct? Could it be still
done for 0.9.1, if so?

Maciek