[Qgis-developer] remaining map composer bug(s) [was: QGIS 0.9.2 release plans (and new bug triage!)]

Steven Bell botsnlinux at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 17:15:55 EST 2007

In theory, yes, the same workaround can be applied.  However, that code also
handles label drawing in the normal map view, so I'm reluctant to change it
on the verge of a release.  If Tim deems it ok, and someone has time to do
it, it probably isn't that difficult.  Unfortunately, I really have no time
at all between now and next Tuesday.   However, I hope to do some more
serious work on the composer over Christmas break.
Steven