[Qgis-developer] Patch for the WFS plugin

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Sun Dec 9 04:37:09 EST 2007

Hi Peter,

Thanks for reporting this. Afaik, the wms provider checks, if the '?' is there
and modifies the url accordingly. I'll add a similar check for WFS?

BTW, I also like to remove the 'unstable' warning from the WFS dialog and
increase the version numer of the plugin to 0.1. I hope there are no
objections.

Regards,
Marco

--