[Qgis-developer] New angular renderer

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Dec 10 10:27:15 EST 2007

Hi

Looks neat! Could you bear in mind that I hope to introduce the patch at

https://svn.qgis.org/trac/ticket/840

in the next release which includes some layout changes in the vector
props ui. I'm still sorting out a last few things in tha patch (pixmap
fills mainly and dealing with non file based datasources) but will be
great if you can make your angular renderer work in the context of the
ui changes I am planning.

http://flickr.com/photos/timlinux/2063585919/ <-- preview of the
symbol selector now.

Regards