[Qgis-developer] New Installer for Qgis 0.9.1 for Windows

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Tue Dec 11 02:52:29 EST 2007

Leonardo Lami wrote:
>> To not have the SQLite driver would be sad...
>>

>>> Markus do you know why that?
>>>
>> No idea- you need to have SQLite present (including devel files)
>> to get the driver compiled. But it's known to work on Windows AFAIK.
>>
>> Best
>> Markus
>>

> Somethings about testing:
>
> - When I open QGIS it say "PyQt bindings missing" and so Python support
> is disable
>
> - using GRASS modules the supported driver seem to be only pg,ogr and
> dbf. But if I use dbf default driver and I try to import a sahpe with
> v.in.ogr or I create, in any way, a new GRASS vector , I see that QGIS
> does'nt create the dbf linked table.
> So I think there are some problem about general driver database support.

Using DBF driver, when you open spearfish location and run
eg. v.to.db in GRASS Tools, are you able to select a column
to be populated for any vector, or does the drop-down list
of colums remain blank? I had such an issue with 0.9 on
Windows (haven't tried 0.9.1 as not often I have Windows
handy). Can anyone verify how it works now?

> - If you open a GRASS mapset, when you want close it with the rigth
> buttom it say "Cannot close mapset. Cannot remove mapset lock
> C:/...../$mapset/.gislock. In fact the file is not create when you open
> the mapset.

This is a bug. Reported a month ago [1].

[1]https://svn.qgis.org/trac/ticket/808

Maciek