[Qgis-developer] calling the grass shell

PikoBoZ piklas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 13:05:32 EST 2007

Hi list !
I'm trying to call the grasstools (.exe) from a python plugin, with some
common os.system commands, as the grass tools aren't supported in PyQis yet.
My idea is to call the grass shell from python, and to pass grass commands
as arguments ( in .bat files for example)
Does anyone has already done that ?
I found the different grasstool's .exe in the Qgis Grass directory, but i
didn't manage to indentify which one is used for the mingv32  shell.
Do you know that ?
Thanks 4 answers
PikO