[Qgis-developer] GRASS DBF aND sqlite driver broken in QGIS 0.9.1 wIND

lami at faunalia.it lami at faunalia.it
Fri Dec 14 06:25:57 EST 2007

Hi all,
I make new tests on QGIS 0.9.1 13_12_07 vers.

I see the binding Python is now present and so the Python plugin works. Good!
The SQLite is present. Very good

I tested also the DBF driver but it does'nt work again and the same
problem is  also with SQLite driver.
For example when I try to import a shape in GRASS, the geometry is
correctly imported but the table linked to the shape is not imported.

No DBF is created on $GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/$MAPSET/dbf/ if I set dbf
driver with db.connect
No SQLite.db file is created on C:\Documents and
Settings\leo\Documenti\cartografia\Toscana\leo\dbf\sqlite.db if I set
SQLite drive with db.connect

QGIS read without problem the bdf table of the shape.

Maybe there is a general problem with database driver.
It is very strange because in the last (before december I think) versions
this kind of problem is not present.

Any idea?

Regards
leonardo