[Qgis-developer] Pre-Final Windows Build available

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Mon Dec 17 05:30:19 EST 2007

tisham at apogee.com.au ha scritto:
> Hi All,
>
> I have made 1 away from final build today , it is available here.
> http://whatnick.dyndns.org:8080/tisham/qgis_setup0.9.1.15_12_2007.exe
>
> I solved a lot of the issues with gdal,xerces,sqlite,mysql etc on
> MingW. I have also tested the SQlite driver and it works with grass.
> Let me know if you want me to make up a tutorial on how to use it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tisham,

Hi Tisham,
 very good work for this update and I see also the QGIS-GRASS tutorial!

I tested the pre-final build and I tested the SQLite driver that works well.

Only a bug I see in this preview, when I run QGIS it say: "Couldn't load
PyQT bindings. Python support will be disabled"

The problem is that I have Python 2.5 installed in my computer with
python-site-packages inserted in the C:/Python25/Lib/site-packages

And If I run an old version of QGIS (0.9), it see the PyQt bindings and
the Python plugins work.

Something is changed in version of PyQt or in the searching path or
other else?

Thank you again for your good work
Leonardo