[Qgis-developer] test on QGIS-final-preview for Windows

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Dec 18 13:53:37 EST 2007

Hi Leonado

It wont be possible - the branch was created on Dec 6th and your
commits were Dec 10th (I sent out an email indicating freeze and
branch plan a week before this too). It is important that we have a
consistent set of features for all platform builds of QGIS and I have
already sent out the call for packaging. Your changes will be in the
next release of QGIS scheduled for end of Jan 2008 (i.e., only a month
or so away now). It is possible for us to put urgent changes in post
branch but pre tagging and call for packaging, but unfortunately you
have missed that deadline.

Regard

Tim

--