[Qgis-developer] Patch for screen updates during long rendering operations

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Sat Dec 22 06:06:42 EST 2007

The problem on Mac seems to be the flag Qt::excludeUserInputEvents. Obviously,
the resize event is a user input event on Mac, but not on Win and Linux :-)

Please test this new patch, it works for me also on Mac. As
QApplication->processEvents() is used now instead
QApplication->processEvents(Qt::excludeUserInputEvents), some queries have
been added to prevent users from adding layers, removing layers, zooming,
etc. while the drawing is in progress.

Regards,
Marco

--