[Qgis-developer] QGIS workshop(s) at FOSS4g2007

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Feb 11 06:21:34 EST 2007

Hi

It seems to me that if we could coordinate our efforts we could try to
get the following presentations together:

Presentations:

 - QGIS 'nuts & bolts' - all about the Quantum GIS open source desktop
GIS application project.
- Using QGIS libs in your application

Workshops:

- plugin writers workshop ( we should get feedback from Marco on
whether there was a lot of demand on this )
- QGIS and GRASS
- Programming QGIS with python

Regards

Tim