[Qgis-developer] [Max OSX] Final build error (?) using cmake on 0.8 branch

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Feb 18 09:38:19 EST 2007

Hi

Ok I resolved the issue evntually by changing the include to:

     39 #ifdef Q_OS_MACX
     40 #include "/usr/include/util.h"
     41 #else

In qgsgrassshell.cpp (in the 0.8 branch). Now 0.8 builds for me! Next
I need to work out how to run your (Toms)  scripts to make the bundle
self contained....

Regards

Tim

2007/2/17, Tom Elwertowski <telwertowski at comcast.net>:
> Tim Sutton wrote:
> > /Users/tim/dev/cpp/qgis0.8/src/plugins/grass/qgsgrassshell.cpp: In
> > constructor 'QgsGrassShell::QgsGrassShell(QgsGrassTools*, QWidget*,
> > const char*)':
> > /Users/tim/dev/cpp/qgis0.8/src/plugins/grass/qgsgrassshell.cpp:115:
> > error: 'openpty' was not declared in this scope
>
> My guess is that you are picking up util.h from geos instead of system.
>
> Tom

Tim Sutton

Home Page: http://linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux