[Qgis-developer] operators of query builder missing in debian etch package

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 07:45:51 EST 2007

Hi Otto!

I have experienced this problem also in my livecd based on Gentoo.I runned the test taken from the
ticket related to this issue, and buttons doesn't work:

https://svn.qgis.org/trac/ticket/252

Yesterday we did some tests with Martin Dobias inside the livecd using qt-designer; we discovered
that if you delete a button and recreate it, then this one is showed.

He says that will recreate all the buttons and let us known how it goes.

Bye
Luca

--
Join the world's largest wifi conunity! http://en.fon.com/