[Qgis-developer] Qgis-developer Digest, Vol 17, Issue 17

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Jul 26 12:52:40 EDT 2007

Hi Paolo

I would also like this - automated nightly builds and unit tests. At
the moment we are moving in that direction but we are missing one
ingredient - build servers. I know there are some free services that
do this but I havent had chance to pursue this. Perhaps we can form
another little subgroup to look at this if there are some volunteers
willing to help...

Regards

Tim

--