[Qgis-developer] Raster meeting - postponement please

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Jun 15 09:22:13 EDT 2007

Tim Sutton wrote:

> Since Pete Ersts and now myself cant make it to a meeting today, could
> we do this next week? Barry I realise your needs are already mostly
> met by the stuff Marco did in the raster branch but it would be great
> to get your input still - and any other interested parties. Can
> someone nominate a new date/time for the meeting?

  Now that I've SIP-wrapped the functions I need for my purpose I think
my work here is done :)

  I'm going to submit a patch to Marco for him to commit. It was fairly
straightforward:

  * replace std::vector with QList in a few places

  * fix up getInterpolatedColorFromValueClassification which was
accessing an iterator that I think wasn't initialised properly.

  * write appropriate lines in the sip file.

  I think some of it needs a bit of tidying up but it is essentially
complete.

  I'm okay most weekdays GMT 1000 to 17:00 for meetings (we're on GMT+1
at the moment, so that's 11:00 to 18:00 London Time).

Barry