[Qgis-developer] GRASS modules

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Mar 1 06:55:38 EST 2007

Hi

Apologies for the delay in replying. We will aim to get them into the
upcoming 0.8.1 release if Radim validates they are ok and checks them
into SVN. Yes its really great to see the growing number of GRASS
tools - nice work guys! As mentioned in the offlist message I sent to
you Paolo, its really better to use the bug queue for patches since
sometimes I dont notice an email etc, but a bug ticket will always
eventually get looked at. Ive also spent quite a bit of time on the
weekend trying to get the 0.8.x bugs in the bug queue better organised
so hopefully they are more logically arranged now.

Regards

Tim