[Qgis-developer] Query building for rasters, too

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon May 21 07:10:11 EDT 2007

Tried, but I get:
Couldn't load plugin "rasteralgebra"

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "", line 2, in ?
 File "/usr/local/share/qgis/python/plugins/rasteralgebra/__init__.py",
line 2, in ?
  from rasteralgebra import RasterAlgebra
 File
"/usr/local/share/qgis/python/plugins/rasteralgebra/rasteralgebra.py",
line 9, in ?
  import rastercompute
 File
"/usr/local/share/qgis/python/plugins/rasteralgebra/rastercompute.py",
line 2, in ?
  from rasterutils import checkRasterSupport, layerAsArray, writeGeoTiff
 File
"/usr/local/share/qgis/python/plugins/rasteralgebra/rasterutils.py",
line 3, in ?
  import gdal
ImportError: No module named gdal

Debian testing, qgis compiled by hand, gdal 1.3.2
Any hint?
All the best.
pc